Friday, March 1, 2013

Our Family Stats

I want to record everything from the first day.  I would love to go in for medical testing now and in a few months, but alas, our insurance is CRAP and it would cost too much.  The last time I had blood work done it cost over $500 out of pocket.  I am unsure if I want to tell my doctor I'm doing this.  I figure as long as I make sure I'm getting what I need it will be fine.  I am using My Fitness Pal online and the phone ap to help with that. It's a lot of work to record everything..PERIOD. 

Here are all of our stats as of yesterday:

Jen (me):

Age: 34

Weight: 250.8
Height: 65 inches (5 foot 5 inches)
BMI: 41.7  (goal 25)
Goal: ?

Health Concerns/Problems:

Hypertension (slight):
Edema
Anxiety Disorder
Depression
PMDD 
Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
Back Pain (every day upper and lower)
Sciatica (both sides)
Varicose Veins
....I know there is more, but I can't think of them right now

************************************
Dan:

Age: 35
Weight: 243.2
Height: 73 inches (6 foot 1 inch)
BMI: 32.1
Goal: to get to 200 lbs

Health Concerns/Problems:

Occasional back pain
Snoring (my complaint not his... ha ha)

************************************
"M" (female)

Age: 10
Weight: 110.6
Height: 59 inches (4 foot 11 inches)
BMI: 22.3
Goal: lose 10 pounds

Health Concerns/Problems:

None
 ************************************

"P" (male)

Age: 8
Weight: 63.8
Height: 51.5 inches (4 foot 3 1/2 inches)
BMI: 16.9
Goal: ------------

Health Concerns/Problems:

None

No comments:

Post a Comment