Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Today

I've not really been feeling myself the past two days.  This not being able to sleep past 7 am thing is kicking my butt.  I am sleepy all the time.  Today I also do not have much energy either.  I don't know what to attribute it to, but I am going to go to bed early tonight.  Last night's half hour early was not enough.
Today I spend a total of three and a half hours preparing food in the kitchen.  If you want to eat as healthy as possible, be prepared to spend a lot of time in the kitchen (or if you're rich, hire someone else to do it).
I am too lazy to take photos and type out recipes for what I made, so I will just post the links to the original recipes:

For dinner we had:

Asian Cole Slaw   which was so delicious!

African Peanut Soup  (which on my serving I sprinkled some nutritional yeast and crushed wheat crackers)

and.... Chocolate Coconut Tapioca Pudding  (YUM)




No comments:

Post a Comment