Sunday, March 3, 2013

Vitamin Supplements

I completely forgot to share the list of the vitamin supplements I take.  I started this regimen about 18 months ago after having my son.

Vitamin E - 400 I.U., 1 softgel

Kirkland - Vitamin C - 1000 Mg, 2 Tablet

Sundown Naturals - Liquid-Filled Calcium 1200mg Plus Vit D3 1000iu, 1 softgel

Kroger - Vitamin B-100 Complex, 1 tablet

Nature Made - Vitamin A 8000 I.U., 1 Softgel

 When I filled out my food diary on My Fitness Pal. com it gives me a total of all the nutrition I've had all day.  Yesterday I had:

447% of my daily need of Vitamin A

3,668% of my daily need of Vitamin C

105% of my daily need of Calcium

71% of my daily need of Iron    


When I checked out my trend over the last few days I was only getting between 70% and 80% of what I needed.  I have taken Iron Supplements before, but I wasn't currently, so I grabbed one today.  A pharmacist one recommended a "slow release" so that it was not hard on my stomach, but today I opted for the one one sale.  This one gives you 100% of your daily need, so I should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment