Sunday, August 18, 2013

Review: EMANI Liquid Foundation

Since make-up lasts FOREVER for me I still have some non-Vegan make-up left.  The first thing I ran out of was liquid foundation.  I was nervous that I would not be able to find all-natural and cruelty-free foundation at the store and would have to blindly buy something off the internet that would end up not matching my skin tone.  Recently I purchased EMANI brand foundation from a local Health Food / Vitamin store.  I was very excited to find it.  While it matches my skin tone, it is very thick and does not go on very easily and does not feel silky or smooth on your skin.  I have resulted in mixing it with moisturizer before applying, but it is still too thick.  I also do not like the way it smells.  If it smelled like nothing it would be fine, but it has a kind of sour, musty smell, and you can smell it on your face.  I am not planning on buying this brand again when it runs out.  I was very happy to discover that I can also buy foundation at "The Body Shop" so I plan on trying their brand when this tube runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment