Monday, August 12, 2013

Sasha Farm Sanctuary

Yesterday we had the pleasure of going to Sasha Farm Sanctuary in Manchester, Michigan.  They are only open to the public a few times a year for fundraising events.  Ever since I went Vegan I have had a very strong desire to love on some farm animals that have been rescued (most likely because I feel the need to "make up" for my meat eating in the past).  It was so lovely there and the volunteers were so nice.  You were able to actual get in the pens and interact with them.  I would have to say that I was very excited to touch a turkey for the first time.  He kept coming over to me and fluffing his feathers.  I used photos from the day to create my new logo blog title, but I will share them with you here.

By the way, my new title, "Four and a half Vegans" can be taken two ways.  Noah is only almost 2 years old, so he is the 1/2, or the fact that Parker (8 year old) is only a Vegan at home and part of the time out.....so take it however you will.
































No comments:

Post a Comment