Sunday, September 29, 2013

Moisturizing Face Scrub

"It takes me forever to use up face wash, so I am just now using up what I bough before I went Vegan.  I knew I wanted to try a home-made recipe, that it needed to moisturize and exfoliate without drying.  I found the following recipe at The Prairie Cottage through Pinterest, but I added a couple things to get the effect I wanted."


INGREDIENTS:

1/4. c. organic oats
2 t. liquid baby soap (I used Dr. Bronner's)
2 T. water
2 T. vegetable glycerine
1/2 c. olive oil
10 drops of your favorite scented essential oil (I used orange)

DIRECTIONS:

Pulverize oats in food processor until they are chunky, but not quite powder; set aside in small bowl.  Put remaining ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.  Add to oats and mix well.  Put in container to store.

makes about 5 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment